Welcome to Hudsons on Twelfth.
Rest, Recovery, Restore
Full Breakfast Included
Rest, Recovery, Restore in Rivonia, Sandton.
“In a pandemic world of challenges, risks and uncertainty there is one thing you can be sure of: Hudsons on Twelfth – a tranquil and safe solution for anyone seeking a discerning place to stay in Johannesburg:.
Situated in the picturesque Rivonia, Sandton area and within close proximity to some of the finest medical establishments in all of Africa. Hudsons is the ideal place to stay, rest or recuperate during, or after any medical treatment, offering a homely setting for short or long-term treatment patients and their loved ones for out-of-town patients.
Operating as a guest house since 1995, Hudsons is a sophisticated establishment, owned and managed by Caroline Gillespie, her desire being to create a comfortable home-away- from-home atmosphere for her guests.
Our new Wellness Centre will ensure that you have everything you need onsite, from our in-house Physiotherapist to Yoga and Pilates.
Each suite is individually decorated with either a private garden, a view to the classically designed grounds or into the tranquil forest which extends from the beautiful, serene gardens. The covered patio and breakfast terrace looks onto a sparkling blue pool, surrounded by the soothing sound of a water fountain.
What are some of the benefits of staying at Hudsons on Twelfth, the premier recovery facility in the area?
1. Mental Wellbeing: Tranquil surroundings and the support of staff and loved ones facilitates a faster and better recovery.”
2. Physical Strength – Being in a recovery facility rather than a hospital, encourages you to get up, get dressed, move around, and regain your independence. Being in a hospital makes it difficult to be mobile – causing loss of muscle strength and mass.
3. Rest – at Hudsons you can have uninterrupted sleep – in a hospital there is always noise and the hospital never sleeps.
4. Infection – Reduce the risk of Bacterial, Viral or Fungal infections that could be present in a hospital environment.
5. Mental Wellbeing: Tranquil surroundings and the support of staff and loved ones facilitates a faster and better recovery.”
Hudsons on Twelfth – Rest, Recovery, Restore
Services & Facilities
Elegant Dining Room with Fire Place
Heated Salt Water Pool
Tea/Coffee facilities in every room
DSTV hotel package in all rooms
Carer if required (On Request)
3 x Daily Nutritional Meals (Breakfast Included in Room Rate). Lunch & Dinner on Request
Mid-Morning/Afternoon Tea & Cake Trolley Included
Heater & Fan on request